Hints and Tips Issue 40 (July 2020 edition) out now
Issue 40 of NHS Prescription Services Hints & Tips for dispensing contractors is now available to read on the NHS Business Services Authority's (NHSBSA's) website.
This edition of Hints & Tips features:
- Electronic notifications for urgent supply rolled out to community pharmacies
- End of the pandemic delivery service - UPDATED ND EXTENDED TO 31 AUGUST
- Declaration of emergency requiring the flexible provision of pharmaceutical services
- Updates to July 2020 Drug Tariff
- Pharmacy Quality Scheme 2020/21
- Guides and best practice including how to use the FS endorsement, accessing patient data to maximise eRD, centrally supplied vaccines, and submitting requisitions and private prescriptions for controlled drugs
To subscribe to future editions of Hints and Tips, sign up for the mailing list.
Media and Campaigns Officer
NHS Business Services Authority
Notes to editors
About the NHS Business Services Authority
The NHS Business Services Authority is a Special Health Authority and an Arm’s Length Body of the Department of Health and Social Care which provides a range of critical central services to NHS organisations, NHS contractors, patients and the public. Its purpose is to be a catalyst for better health and its vision is to be the delivery partner of choice for the NHS. For more information about the NHSBSA, please visit www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk