NHS organisation named as best not-for-profit in UK
NHS Business Services Authority has been named as the Best Not-for-Profit organisation to work for in the UK at the Best Companies Q1 awards, presented by TV’s Dan Walker.
The listings are based on feedback from employees themselves about their experiences at work. Best Companies’ annual survey gives employees an opportunity to have their say about the organisation and help employers understand what the organisation is doing well and what it might be able to do to be better.
On top of this, NHSBSA also placed 4th on the UK’s Best Big Companies to Work For.
Michael Brodie, Chief Executive at NHS Business Services Authority said: “I am so proud that the NHSBSA has been recognised as the best not-for-profit organisation to work for in the United Kingdom. It is a fantastic honour.
“It is our dedicated and talented people who make this a great place to work. Our colleagues create great teams and provide genuine support to each other and together we have created a culture where people can give and be their best, delivering for customers, the wider NHS and for the taxpayer."
NHSBSA’s achievement goes even further as it is also listed for excelling in four regional categories. The placings have significantly improved since last year:
- Regional list for the North East - Placed 11
- Regional list for Yorkshire and the Humber - Placed 23
- Regional list for the South East - Placed 13
- Regional list for the North West - Placed 30
To find out more about the accolades and the event go to https://www.b.co.uk/lists.
Notes to editors
NHSBSA's regional placings last year in 2021:
- Regional list for the North East - Placed 28
- Regional list for Yorkshire and the Humber - Placed 57
- Regional list for the South East - Placed 46
- Regional list for the North West - Placed 93